Career Opportunities in Inclusive and Therapeutic Recreation
Meth-Wick Community is seeking a person to coordinate, schedule, and supervise outdoor and virtual visits between residents and family members while adhering to visitor restrictions due to COVID-19 in our nursing home. This will be a full-time, temporary position.
• Degree in Recreation Therapy preferred with CTRS certification or CTRS eligibility.
• Persons who have successfully completed the Activity Coordinator Orientation Course are also encouraged to apply.
• Degree in Social work or similar field are also encouraged to apply.
• Ability to manage and coordinate multiple schedules
• Good communication skills
• Good understanding of relational dynamics
If you are interested in becoming part of this team, contact Eryn Cronbaugh at 319-297-8620 or by email at email@example.com, 1224 13th St NW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52405 or apply online at www.methwick.org.
Internship Opportunities in Therapeutic Recreation
**Email Adrienne Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org with any 2021 TR internship opportunities.